GoDaddy today announced a range of new features across its cloud-based product portfolio. The company says that these updates showcase its push to make it easier for small businesses to start, grow and run their own businesses.
Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer, GoDaddy commented:
“We’re constantly searching for new ways to broaden our offerings, to ensure small businesses the world over have access to products they need to succeed. Through this expansive set of updates, we’re enabling more entrepreneurs in more places around the world to build a strong online presence and make their business goals a reality.”
The new features and enhancements include:
- New gTLDs including: .SALON, .GROUP, .GMBH, .LTD, .MOM, .BARCELONA, .PROMO, .GAME, .JETZT, .STREAM
- An updated DNS Manager interface (a mobile-first solution)
- WHOIS Privacy for .CO.UK, .ME.UK, and .ORG.UK.
- GoDaddy Cloud Servers in Asia, Europe and Latin America and an East Coast data center
- Added data center selection so new customers can select which data centers (US West Coast, US East Coast, Europe) they want to utilize.
- Integrated GoDaddy Email Marketing with WordPress
- Launched SiteLock 911, a malware cleanup service
- Launched Office 365 across Asian markets
- Streamlined the HIPAA-compliant email setup process in the USA
- Launched Flare, a community-based ideas app